Tuesday, November 15, 2016

breathing

we live our lives day by day searching for our purpose on God’s earth
with each breath of life i know that i am here for a divine purpose
my purpose is yet to be illuminated to me but one day i will know
breathing is essential for life and without breath there is no life

as i gasp for air my life flows through my mind seeking reason for my existence
life is a full of reason and rationale for why I seek to cleave closer to you
our life together through all the ebbs and tides is the main reason we can endure
breathing is essential for life and without breath there is no life

i have to have a deep intention to understand the essence of who i can be
to be more than who i am now i have to take my intention to action to make me whole
my intention can take me to higher levels of authenticity if i am true to self
breathing is essential for life and without breath there is no life

the meaning of life has eluded man for centuries and will continue for centuries more
air and life’s meaning are intimately interwoven into an unbreakable vague bond
i know the true meaning of life will become illuminated when i take my last breath of life
breathing is essential for life and without breath there is no life

No comments:

Post a Comment